Cancellation and Return Policy
After receiving the items, the Buyer may opt to request for Return or Replacement. Return or Replacement requests would be approved in only valid situations. Some of the valid situations are as below :
- Item was defective .
- Item was damaged during the Shipping .
- Products was / were missing .
- The wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Following situations will not be eligible for return or replacement :
- Damages due to misuse of product .
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product .
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed .
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers .
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty .
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered
- Jewelry which is 'made to order' on customer's request .
Return could also result in refund of money in the majority of the cases. Replacement would not result in any refund of money. The guidelines for Return are as below :
- Buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product depending on the product category and the seller
- Buyer should raise a return request by contacting us on our website and by selecting one of the valid reasons provided and further describing the problem.
- If the return request is approved, the seller would wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before providing the refund. The refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
- The Buyer should ensure that Items like Footwear, Beauty, Health & Personal Care, Sports Equipment, Office Products, and Jewelry Should be new and unopened and returned with the original packaging. If the product being returned is not in accordance with these parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
- Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller
- If Seller disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Fourkart Protection Act
The guidelines for Replacement are as below :
- Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the replacement period applicable to the respective product depending on the product category and the seller
- Replacement can be done for the same item as originally purchased without entertaining any request to change the size, color, etc. of the item.
- Buyer should raise a replacement request by contacting us on our website and by selecting one of the valid reasons provided.
- If the replacement request is approved, the seller would wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before sending the replacement.
- In case the Seller doesn't have the product at all, the request would be converted to a refund request and processed accordingly.
- All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller
- If Seller disagrees a replacement request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Fourkart Protection Act
Fourkart Protection Act
In case of a dispute where the seller refuses to provide a refund or a replacement, the following are the guidelines to be followed:
- Buyer should write to firstname.lastname@example.org providing full details within 45 days of delivery of item
- Fourkart will validate if Buyer is genuine and not blacklisted
- Fourkart will facilitate a teleconference meeting between Buyer and Seller
- The outcome of the meeting would be binding on all parties involved
- Fourkart does not guarantee refund or replacement in this clause
If Fourkart has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Fourkart may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
Fourkart reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Fourkart may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offense and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Policy for Digital Music and Content
Music (MP3 format): Only certain short-listed Seller (at the sole discretion of Fourkart) shall be entitled to sell Music (MP3 format) on the Website.
Territory: Currently You can purchase downloadable digital MP3 music only through the Website as may be made available from time to time on the Website, only within the territory of India.
Explicit Consent: You agree that we shall have no liability to You for MP3 music file downloaded by You on the Website if You find the same to be offensive, indecent or objectionable and expressions through the audio files are not subscribed by us.
Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment is not available for purchasing MP3 music on the Website currently.
All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of MP3 music files: All sales of MP3 music files are final. Returns of MP3 music files are not permissible on website. Once You have purchased MP3 music files, Fourkart encourages You to download it promptly. If You are unable to complete a download, please contact customer service within 6 hours of the payment.
Further Fourkart assumes no liability if your media player does not support the file format made available by the Seller on the Website or your browser does not support the music download application/software available by the Seller on the Website, by whatever name called.
You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of MP3 music files You have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash.
Seller may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, remove MP3 music files from the Service without notice.
Your request to download an MP3 music file is personal to You, and the track may not be used, sold, rented, transferred, licensed or otherwise provided to any other User. The license to downloaded tracks includes only those rights explicitly stated herein (typically, the right to play back for your own personal use from your personal computer, CD player, digital player, or other personal consumers electronic device), and, for the avoidance of doubt, does not include the right to create a derivative work, to make copies other than for your own personal use, or to use the track in any commercial manner. You shall promptly notify Us in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement.
Software: Seller may make available to You, from time to time, software for Your use in connection with the download of MP3 music files (any and all such software, individually and collectively, the "Software").
You may use the Software only in connection with the download of MP3 music files on the Website. You may not separate any individual component of the Software for use other than in connection to the download, may not incorporate any portion of it into Your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, may not transfer it for use with another service, or use it, or any portion of it, over a network and may not sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Software in whole or in part. Seller may discontinue some or all of any Software Seller provide, and Seller may terminate your right to use any Software at any time and in such event may modify it to make it inoperable.